Friday, November 27, 2009

Big Thanks to a Student and Friend

Hi Y’all, Your Instructor here,

One of my trainees surprised me on my birthday with a wonderful gift. A web site where these update info sessions are being posted. Bookmark: eddiesteeves.com as my ver yown web site.  Bill Robertson is a good friend and a genius at setting up web sites and marketing. His company is BigTexasDesigns.com check out his work and I may have him contact my trainees if I screwed something up with my plentiful “computer skills” In his world this Instructor becomes da “instructee”. Thanks to Bill and his lovely wife Barbara. I’ll have pictures up on it in the very near future and you can subscribe to my blog so you don't miss anything. Email me specific gun stuff to my new email address at: instructor@eddiesteeves.com   Google Bill and toss some work at him he’s a good guy but…… don’t try to sneak up on him he’s well trained!

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment