Monday, June 7, 2010

A Request for HELP!

To All my Friends and Trainees,
 
I have got two requests of you and please try to help out here.

FIRST REQUEST: is to ask again for questions I will submit to My friend Officer Tommy Maffei of Galveston P.D. SWAT Team. They can be of any variety about self or home defense and he'll be glad to answer them, and they will be posted on the website. I'd like to see some questions about Hurricane seasons and the "what can, should, shouldn't and who, where what if?......... during a hurricane. Ask him about defending your home and family during a hurricane/natural disaster. Ask him about sheltering in your home to keep the wolves at bay. Ask him ABOUT KEEPING THE WOLVES AT BAY. This guy is top notch and very intelligent and an instructor. As I said he and his guys are the tip of the spear in a hurricane and they don't run. He is goin a little batsh*t right now since he had an emergency appendectomy (he didn't call in sick when it first hit him, he rode his patrol shift then went to the hospital as I said these guys don't run) and will be off work/duty till the 15th. So he would love the questions. PLEASE ASK.

SEND THE QUESTIONS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESSED : DEAR OFFICER MAFFEI...... I WILL SEND THEM TO HIM AND THEY WILL BE ANSWERED AND POSTED WITH YOUR NAME... REMEMBER... THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS SO DON'T BE SHY.

SECOND REQUEST:

The Galveston P.D. SWAT team has to buy all of its own ammunition to train with. NONE IS SUPPLIED TO THEM!
They can and will be glad to accept donations of ammunition so please let's try this, and answer me ASAP on this. First don't send me money I don't want that at all. Go to Academy or Wal-Mart and pick up one or two boxes of either .40 S&W or .223 ammo. Blazer, Monarch,or Winchester "White" box these are the two most needed calibers.


If anyone would be interested in splitting a case of ammo in each caliber with me or ordering these guys a case of ammo let me know or go online to Midway USA or Graf Brothers or Cheaper Than Dirt or Sportsman's Guide, Cabela's etc. order the case and call or email me and I will make arrangements for you to meet up with Officer Maffei and deliver it to him and the SWAT team directly!  (I want him or officer Kevin Mach to get it so it doesn't get put in with the PD's ammo that does go to rookie cadets classes. They get ammo. as I said the SWAT Team HAS to provide their own training and ammunition so this is specifically for them) I'll make sure you get full recognition on the website so if you do this and deliver the ammo, take a camera so I can have a picture for the website. Also, we can all hook up and deliver any ammo to Tommy and get a group photo for recognition of the contribution you make. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze help with this every one or two boxes helps protect thousands of us every time we go to Galveston.

I don't ask for many things but these are two requests I would personally be indebted to you for helping with. Every bit helps.

Thank you all

Eddie Steeves  Your Instructor
 
PS: I will try to organize a benefit for the SWAT Team in the cooler weather of the Fall so keep an eye out. I will accept no payment for my services so please don't ask to send money or anything like that just attend the benefit when it happens and/or contribute some ammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment