Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great deal on New Sniper Set-Up

 Hi folks,

Got to checking facts last night and I have to correct myself. My prices on my .308 Mossberg ATR rifle and scope were off. I paid $289.00 for the rifle and $79.99 for the scope which is a Tasco not Simmons. I don’t know why I thought I paid more. I always get Tasco and Simmons confused since they are owned by the same company and have the same line and prices, but in the latest Midway flyer (yesterday) they have the exact scope on my rifle for $69.99!  So my .308 Win. (7.62) “budget sniper system” cost me well under $400.00. Wow. BTW, if you thought I was kidding about the price of the Leupold (or other) “sniper/tactical” scopes, check out the prices ON SALE!

Hey, make sure you get a Midway USA catalog and flyer sent to you. (midwayusa.com) they are an invaluable source of everything you can imagine for firearms and related goodies email or call 1-800-243-3220. Their prices are usually a couple of dollars less than other sites and most retailers. They have hard to get or find parts for many weapons and they have ammo and reloading supplies. They have very fair shipping rates and service is top notch. If you order from them consistently you build up credit within their sort of “frequent buyer” program. I wound up saving a bundle when I recently ordered from them, I mean to the tune of over $109.00 that I didn’t know I had in their system till they told me while I was ordering. Cool Great folks and very friendly and knowledgeable when you ask a question. They also highlight in yellow, in the flyer the items that are out of stock when they send out the flyer so you don’t get disappointed or a run around when ordering. Good customer service.

Their big full line catalog is BIG!  And you get a new one free every year but the flyers are monthly so don’t miss this company. They should be in every shooters contact list and you in theirs. They are an invaluable resource as is Brownell’s (a parts only house for weapons and gunsmith supplies, no ammo or clothes etc.)

Your Instructor... Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment